Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm Not Just A..........

 
 
I’m not just a doll collector, but a doll collector of many different types dolls.
Barbie dolls, fashion dolls and action figures. I was not allowed to have dolls as a child because of being a boy and it was not accepted for a male child to like or even play with dolls. One of my female cousin(s) would bribe me to come and spend the weekend nights with her by giving me a doll here and there and I would take them. I would hide them in my room or in the back of a closet or under the bed until my mother found them and threw them away or she would hide them from me and I would find them again because I was very nosey child that got into everything.
 
As a child I had to enjoy them in secret. As an adult I can buy dolls and keep them and it reminds me of a time in my life where things seemed so simple and carefree. I have a very large doll collection. I have everything from 12” Barbie dolls to 16” Sybarite dolls to JAMIEshow as well as She-Ra and He-Man action figures.
 
There are some really great dolls out there. Join me on my journey to find them and have some doll fun!
 
Email me: @ model_mayham@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment