Wednesday, August 7, 2013

JAMIEshow: Blossom Re-Wigged

JAMIEshow: Re-Wigged  
 
JAMIEshow: Blossom (Before)
Necklace and Bracelet by Jacob Owens for Bijoux Luv (www.bijouxluv.com) 
 
I decided that I wanted to give my JAMIEshow doll permanent hair. So I took the idea from SUPERdoll’s Innoquii 14’ porcelain doll(s). They have their wigs glued into their wig-caps. I tested out many different kinds of hair (textures and colors) before settling on this a blonde colored ponytail.  
 
JAMIEshow: Blossom (After) 
 
Her hair is a mohair ponytail in a platinum blonde (I call this color James Bond Chrome) and the way I styled it quite unique. I glued her hair onto her separate head cap. If you lifted it up it would show her stringing.

JAMIEshow: Blossom (Before)
Necklace by Jacob Owens for Bijoux Luv (www.bijouxluv.com) 
 

The cap holds the elastic that holds the doll together, so the doll cannot be re-wigged or rooted. If you took her ponytail down and look under her head cap you will see the hook that holds the doll together. If I wanted to change her back to wearing wigs again I would have to purchase a new head cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment